14.3.03

Back to Iraq

Hace poco hablaba con mi mujer acerca de cómo afectaría internet a la distribución de información ahora que la guerra está a la vuelta de la esquina, y ahora me encuentro este blog -a través de Wired-. Chéquenlo:

Hi there! Thanks for stopping in. I'm Christopher Allbritton, former AP and New York Daily News reporter. This summer I went stumbling around Iraqi Kurdistan, the northern part of Iraq outside Saddam's direct control, looking for stories. (Some might call it "looking for trouble.") Well, now I want to go back in time for the war. So I'm asking your help in supporting independent journalism! Send me back to Iraq to report on what's happening.
(Please click here
for more details.)


El autor de Back to Iraq está pidiendo donativos para cubrir los gastos del viaje y del sitio. Vísitenlo para todos los detalles.

No hay comentarios.: